(Content Management System)
Site Link: joomla.org
Sandra is a specialist of the Joomla CMS (tool to build poweful and flexible websites). She is also highly involved in the Joomla Project since 2008. She has been / is involved in most teams of the Project and held many positions such as:
- OSM Director
- Marketing & Communication Department Coordinator
- Community Leadership Team
- Documentation Team Lead
- Google Summer of Code Administrator
- Magazine Art Director
- Webmaster/Web designer in charge of many official websites (like joomla.org, downloads.joomla.org, developer.joomla.org, joomla.org/3…)
- In charge of writing most articles published on joomla.org during 3 years
She is currently active in the Social Media, the documentation and the GDPR teams and she is the Art Director of the Joomla Community Magazine.
What is Joomla?
Joomla is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) for publishing web content. Over the years Joomla has won several awards.
Joomla is one of the most popular website softwares, thanks to its global community of developers and volunteers, who make sure the platform is user friendly, extendable, multilingual, accessible, responsive, search engine optimized and so much more.